You can't afford to wait

A limited number of near-term build slots are available now on select Yale® warehouse lift trucks. Secure yours before they're all gone.

Used Forklifts

Check out our wide range of used inventory!

Going Green

We are proud to be one of the largest producers of zero emissions electric lift trucks in the North American Market

Award-Winnning Solutions

Excellence in quality and service products is ingrained in who we are - Yale's vision is what makes us one of the numerous award winning Forklift Companies in Ontario


Why Yale?

Learn about the Yale advantage and why you should choose Yale

Comfort is the New Normal

Check out the evolution of one of our
best-selling products: The Yale End Rider

Your Local Full Service Yale Dealership

Lift trucks are only
part of our solution

Our value-added services are designed to help you get the most out of material handling investments.


Emerging Technology

New Equipment

Fleet Management


Award Winning Solutions

Our narrow aisle reach truck has been named Product of the Year in the ergonomics and safety category of the MHPN Reader’s Choice Awards.

Serve elevated storage locations in efficient warehouse layouts

The Yale® moving mast reach truck is the versatile solution to help your operation reach higher, with seven models ranging in capacity from 3,000-5,500 pounds and numerous standard and optional features.

High Productivity

Precise Control

Versatile Technology

Easy Serviceability

Be safe and get certified

Skilled forklift operators leads to a safer and more efficient operation

New Equipment

Durability, dependability & lower life cycle cost are what matters.

See our range of vehicles and let us configure the best solution that meets your unique material handling requirements.


Electric Forklifts


Internal Combustion Forklifts



Tow Tractors



Pallet Movers


Screen Shot 2022-10-21 at 12.44.15 PM

Floor Cleaning



Industrial Vehicles

Yale Vision

Improve efficiency and reduce opperating costs

Avoid unneccessary damage

Monitor equipment in real time

Schedule preventative maintenance


How to Optimize Your Warehouse Space

By Mathieu Nenneh | September 10, 2023

As a warehouse operator, optimizing space is crucial. If you don’t, production can stall, and performance can decrease, costing your company time and money. Most warehouse operators follow the 70/30 rule to organize their warehouses. Under this model, 70% of the warehouse floor is used for storage, and the other 30% is used for movement…

The Benefits of Narrow Aisle Forklifts

By Mathieu Nenneh | August 7, 2023

Warehouse operations all over the world use forklifts. This essential equipment comes in numerous configurations, each with uses, benefits and functions that make it ideal for a specific task. Narrow aisle forklifts represent a specialized design that allows warehouse managers to make the most of their available space. As the name suggests, this type of…

The Importance Of Forklift Operator Training

By Mathieu Nenneh | May 5, 2023

The forks on the front of a forklift machine make it an invaluable piece of equipment for many industries, including construction, manufacturing, aviation, seaports and more.   It’s essential that employees who operate forklifts receive training on proper use before they drive the machine. With the right training, you can learn the practices and skills…

Featured blog/news

Find a Location

At YIT, we are proud to solve all of your materials handling needs. With our variety of services from new and used industrial trucks, to our service centre and renting options, we are more than just a key Yale Forklift dealer— we are a team proud to support you and your business needs. Come in and see us today!